Congratulations on 40 years!

Discussion forum or Subaru360Club.org Site Feedback - Let us hear your suggestions to make our club better!

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

Scotty G
360 Newbie

Congratulations on 40 years!

#1 Post by Scotty G »

Hi, all! Long time, no see/chat.

I just saw the latest fantastic newsletter - and thanks to Brian and the team for all of that hard work every time - and I wanted to say Congratulations on 40 years of the Subaru 360 Club newsletter!
All the best to everyone in 2019!
Scotty G

books1
360 Master

Re: Congratulations on 40 years!

#2 Post by books1 »

^------ Wot 'e said!

oldone
360 Master

#3 Post by oldone »

Great job to Ed & the starters/workers; Brian, Jamie, & the guy with the Lab Rat....like the award shows I'm leaving out some people who contributed also... I wish more people/club members would use the Forum & not Face book & U tube. Not much discussions there. :( This group "here" has put a good # of 360s back on the road thru shared knowledge, shared parts & best of all some great humor.. :D Thanks to everybody involved :D :D :D .

Ian where were your resto pic's before the club started...........????? :? :?

Airgeorge
360 Newbie

#4 Post by Airgeorge »

That's what I'm sayin Congrats I'm not on Facebook never was never will be. Keep it real get back on the site where it started. Every time!

books1
360 Master

#5 Post by books1 »

oldone wrote: 5 years ago Ian where were your resto pic's before the club started...........????? :? :?
Hey Wayne - see my project pages.

kjrcace360fan
360 Master

#6 Post by kjrcace360fan »

I agree. Love FB when I want to waste time. Love this forum when I need help with my 360s. Or other Subes for that matter. I've been real busy transferring parts from my beloved 2001 RS which had 40k miles on it when my daughter's best friend rearended her totalling the RS my daughter named precious. Now only 3/4 precious. I found a 2002 outback sedan that had sat a lot and had a lot of seals leaking and other issues. It does have 100k miles but is in really good shape. Being an outback it's not so precious to my heart and she really doesn't like it yet but it is what it is .... her new car!. I have to get it real solid before I turn her loose on the 9 hr drive to college next fall. Hopefully I'll get to my little subes soon.

Oldone how goes the new man cave?
Spud the Orange Young, Hippie (Sold), DB1 Yatch car, DB2 Cheesburger dune buggy

oldone
360 Master

#7 Post by oldone »

S l o w l y. . . . ..Office / library & bath framed. New heater mounted with plenum. A/c ducts from outside are in. Need to frame 3 more 20' walls & mount the 20' open face trusses. Wiring & dry wall, going to order my Speedway floor tiles this week for the 20'x20' clean room. I have the porcelain tile for the office & bath already. Been colder than I like to work.

LeeBuckman
360 Master

#8 Post by LeeBuckman »

I didn't get the newsletter as my email address they have is very old and unused now, can someone remind me of the guys name so I can email with my new address please......

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

#9 Post by subaru360nut »

Brian Kliment, subaru360club@gmail.com

Ed
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!