Hello

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

Mike Nodine

Hello

#1 Post by Mike Nodine »

Just thought I'd take a minute to say Hello. My name is Mike and my wife is Rhonda. We purchased our 360 a couple of months ago. It is a very complete car, not running but all there. I don't know if I will leave it stock or not. I am the type that likes things a little differant. The only thing we didn't get with the car was the keys. If anyone has an extra set of SJ2 blanks, or knows a source, I would be interested. (I've already went the local lock smith route) Well am looking forward to the club, new friends and the restoration of the car.

Mike Nodine

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

#2 Post by subaru360nut »

Mike - on the face of each lock cylinder there will be a code, G+3 digits. If you post that code on this thread, someone else may have the same number locks - in which case they can send you a key. If not, you can adapt your locks to ANY G-series key using the method on P. 74 of the BOR - I use a dremel tool instead of pliers to shorten tumblers, but otherwise I have used this method on many locks thru the years and it works.

It would be a good idea to post this on the Subaru parts wanted section also.

Members with G-series locks, please respond on this.

Ed
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!