Driveable Dream

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

sno779

Driveable Dream

#1 Post by sno779 »

Hi Subaru 360 drivers. I'm Louis Hudgin from Gilbert, AZ formerly from Tucson. Some of you may know me as the founder of the Southwest Unique Little Car Show and member of other Mini/Micro car groups. I have owned and driven my 360 Sedan since 1975 and am a lifetime member of the paper 360 club Ed started many years ago and have been a member of this club since 2009, this is my first post.

I just wanted to say that my car is featured as the "Driveable Dream" in the current September 2014 issue of the Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car magazine avaliable now on news stands. 4 pages and 15 pictures including a tiny one on the cover.

2stroketurbo
360 Master
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!

Re: Driveable Dream

#2 Post by 2stroketurbo »

sno779 wrote:Hi Subaru 360 drivers. I'm Louis Hudgin from Gilbert, AZ formerly from Tucson. Some of you may know me as the founder of the Southwest Unique Little Car Show and member of other Mini/Micro car groups. I have owned and driven my 360 Sedan since 1975 and am a lifetime member of the paper 360 club Ed started many years ago and have been a member of this club since 2009, this is my first post.

I just wanted to say that my car is featured as the "Driveable Dream" in the current September 2014 issue of the Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car magazine avaliable now on news stands. 4 pages and 15 pictures including a tiny one on the cover.

I read the whole article last week, fascinating how a Plymouth came with your 360, those were the days !
ImageImageImage

sno779

#3 Post by sno779 »

When the 360's were new some dealers would GIVE a buyer of a "real" car a Subaru 360 as a sales promotion. The tables had turned when I got my 360, I could have the Subaru IF I took the Plymouth.

2stroketurbo
360 Master
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!

#4 Post by 2stroketurbo »

ImageImageImage

Subie Gal
Site Admin

#5 Post by Subie Gal »

love it!!! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1970 360 Sambar Van aka Stanley
1970 360 Sambar Truck aka Dirty
1970 360 Sedan - yet to be named.
1970 Subaru FF-1