New member in NC

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

ozzmonaut
360 Newbie

New member in NC

#1 Post by ozzmonaut »

I live in Mount Airy, NC (Mayberry). I was "lucky" enough to overpay for the 360 Young on ebay recently. I know, I know... Should have checked here first. But it's done now and should be on its way to my house shortly. I've been looking for one for a little while and they don't seem to come up that often. Although I guess they come up on here all of the time. Anyways, most of the body work seems pretty simple, and the rust areas look easy enough to patch. But as stated, I did overpay by quite a bit, so not much room for extra parts, and anything that can still be used ,will. To be honest, I'd probably rather have a van, and from the looks of it , I paid the van price for a sedan :oops: . Anyways, I look forward to more hand-on learning about these and hopefully becoming involved on this site. I'm only a member on a couple of bicycle forums, but I am dedicated and long-term on each site, so I hope to be as such here as well. Thanks

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

Re: New member in NC

#2 Post by subaru360nut »

Looks like my reply disappeared during the outage,
welcome to the Club, E-MAIL me when you have time.

Ed Parsil, see Roster under AZ for my e-mail
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!

ozzmonaut
360 Newbie

#3 Post by ozzmonaut »

It looks like a lot of posts disappeared. There were several just on my intro thread. Now they are gone. Also , I have posted on several threads, definitely more than 4 posts, and my info only shows that I have made 4 posts. Weird

Garm
360 Master

#4 Post by Garm »

Several days worth of posts disappeared. Apparently there is some confusion on who runs these forums from a technical standpoint and who can be proactive about backups and dealing with the hosting/server people. Sigmaz is trying to help out I believe.

So, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS from SoCal. 8)

Sigmaz
Site Admin

#5 Post by Sigmaz »

Yeah, I'm working on it..

Welcome to the forums.

btw...

!

I like to use pictures and custom bbcode in my posts
-Jon
ImageImage
'The little su-BAR-u... Wow.'

carlofsumner
360 Master

#6 Post by carlofsumner »

Welcome to the forum, again.
Carl D
1968 Ultra Van 400 - referred to as a whale and named The Righteous Coach
1970 Subaru sedan- referred to as an Orca chaser

ozzmonaut
360 Newbie

#7 Post by ozzmonaut »

Thanks. It may take me a while to learn to post photos and some of the other subtle aspects that are different on every forum. I'm a very active member at ratrodbikes, and we went through a format change there... took me months to adjust :lol:

Garm
360 Master

#8 Post by Garm »

[img]photo_URL_goes_here[/img]

your photo must have a web address/URL/be hosted somewhere

scole665
360 Fanatic

#9 Post by scole665 »

Well, you're in the game now that's the important part. If you need to know how to remove a door handle or window crank, I'm your guy. Otherwise, I'll let the big boys/girls answer all your REAL questions. :-)