Suggestion for screening purposes

Discussion forum or Subaru360Club.org Site Feedback - Let us hear your suggestions to make our club better!

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

Suggestion for screening purposes

#1 Post by subaru360nut »

Jamie - I notice that when you click "profile" on some participants in this board, there is no info at all. Would it be possible to make the name, location, and e-mail required fields to register for using these boards?

This Club is not "Subaru 360 Drivers Anonymous" - everyone in the Roster has a name, address, etc., and I think we should all be identifiable when we use the Website as well.

I would encourage those who are really Club members to update your profile voluntarily to include your name and location.

Thanks,

Ed Parsil, Tucson AZ
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

#2 Post by subaru360nut »

Update - I just checked for a guy who says he is joining, he told me what to look for on the member list.

From the top of page 4 on, I can count on one hand the actual members - although they are listed as "members" almost all the entries from that point on are spammers.

If you see a "name" there, and have any question, just e-mail me and I'll confirm if they are legitimate Club members or not.

Ed
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!