Is it me or the website?

Discussion forum or Subaru360Club.org Site Feedback - Let us hear your suggestions to make our club better!

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

Is it me or the website?

#1 Post by subaru360nut »

Months ago I found that when I first get to the discussion boards, there are no yellow bells, although there are new messages.

I found by accident that if I open a category, then click on "new topic", it goes back to the page showing all categories, and the yellow bells show where there are new messages. So I've been doing that every time.

Is it my computer that makes me take these extra steps, or does this happen to everybody who uses the discussion boards?

Up until a few months ago, the yellow bells came up when I first opened the discussion boards page.

Ed
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!

mpilihp
360 Master

#2 Post by mpilihp »

Hi Ed sounds like your PC, do you leave your PC on all the time and leave the Web Browser program open to the forum all the time? If so this could possibly be the problem. Or its some setting in the browser program maybe.

When ever I REFRESH my browser and a new entry has been added I get the yellow icon showing itI
~ Phil Morneault

Trying to make one running 360 from three!