Second year member

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

dh1908

Second year member

#1 Post by dh1908 »

Hi, My name is David Hinton. I bought my 360 2 years ago in November.
I went to school with the original owner that bought the car in 70. When I bought it, it hadn't run in 32 years. Spent most of it's life stored in a garage, the only miles it had on it in that 32 years was moving it around alot. Of course, no brakes, REALLY old gas, but only 14,567 miles.
It's a great little car, but it gets as much ridicule as it does looks. Most of my friends say it's the coolest car I've ever bought. I'd love to have a van too, but I already have WAY too many cars.

2stroketurbo
360 Master
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!

#2 Post by 2stroketurbo »

Welcome David.....glad you came to visit. Let us know how it goes, if you need help, just ask. We'd like to see your car on the road again. Keep us posted and throw some pictures up in the gallery if you like.

Mark
ImageImageImage

J.Blakeman
360 Master

#3 Post by J.Blakeman »

Welcome to the club David!
I'm sure you will find endless resources here to get that little bugger on the road.
Hope you don't plan to drive it all winter in Cedar Rapids! I know it gets pretty darn cold there. I renovated the Crowne Plaza there (Downtown Convention Center) a couple years ago, and I think it was -17 one morning! I was supposed to renovate the same hotel again this winter, but the hotel group I work with just sold the property.......darn :roll:

MJ
360 Master

#4 Post by MJ »

Welcome David! If you ever get to Mpls, MN, look me up and we can talk 360's. Post some pics and ask some questions. It's a good club with lots of knowledge! Let's get that car smokin' out your neighbors! :D
Mark in Mpls.
-Mark
'70 Subaru 360 Young S
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."
...Groucho