Re- introduction

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

p&p pick-up

Re- introduction

#1 Post by p&p pick-up »

Hi: My name is Patrick, and live in Wa state. Got my 360 pick-up as a birthday present when I was 55, I'm no 71 so time to get back on project. Years ago I roughed the body out, did the b rakes, boiled and sealed gas tank, bought a side gate from Calif, and got a new windshield from Billy Paul in Florida, which is still in the crate. A few years back a mutual friend from Japan that worked for the Mooneyes Co. brought a suitcase full of parts for me, which was great, but he thought I had a sedan and not a truck. I didn,t have the heart to tell him because he left his clothes at home and filled his suitcase with parts. So when I get back on this project I will offer them for sale to club members. I'll post when I get back on task.

Subie Gal
Site Admin

Re: Re- introduction

#2 Post by Subie Gal »

welcome!

lots of us in WA too so... if we can help with the project, just let us know! :mrgreen:
1970 360 Sambar Van aka Stanley
1970 360 Sambar Truck aka Dirty
1970 360 Sedan - yet to be named.
1970 Subaru FF-1

PLEINALR
360 Master

#3 Post by PLEINALR »

Welcome! Have fun putting together your 360! Sounds like she has been waiting patiently for you :)

I have found a lot of help from this club/forum and I have only been here a short time. There are people here to help if/when you need it.

I'll keep a look out for your list of goodies for sale. There are a few more things I need for my sedan.

Stephen

carlofsumner
360 Master

#4 Post by carlofsumner »

Welcome Patrick. I'm from Sumner and get to Yakima a few times a year. PM or email your contact info and I will get in touch when I get over your way. carlofsumner@gmail.com
Carl D
1968 Ultra Van 400 - referred to as a whale and named The Righteous Coach
1970 Subaru sedan- referred to as an Orca chaser

books1
360 Master

#5 Post by books1 »

G'day Patrick and welcome to the Club. I also live in "WA", but not the WA you're used to! :D

rogerbhp
360 Master

#6 Post by rogerbhp »

Welcome to the club, Patrick. I have found that this club will always try to be of assistance, if it can.

kjrcace360fan
360 Master

#7 Post by kjrcace360fan »

Welcome to the club
Spud the Orange Young, Hippie (Sold), DB1 Yatch car, DB2 Cheesburger dune buggy