*** The forum has just been updated please report any issues that you may experience***
(You can clear this alerts by clicking the X in the top right corner)
Thanks! -jon

ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: 2stroketurbo, Subie Gal

Post Reply
Author
Message
User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#1 Post by ittybitty360 » 2 years ago

Hello all, Thank You for the addition to the forum,

I am from Southern Minnesota and a huge Subaru fanatic. I started my venture with an SVX about 10 years ago currently driving them mostly in the winter and to date have had 7, recently sold two and maybe another soon. My second Subaru model was a 1978 Brat from Eugene Oregon which I drive daily every summer (love this thing and its desing); I have two other Brats from Minnesota but as many of you know, the rust belt takes a toll on the thin sheet metal in the early Subes and some late, but they have some meat left yet. Third is my 1989 Justy RS I brought home from Las Vegas, Nice shape but currently trying to find a good, cheaper crankshaft (any help is appreciated!) and finally I am looking at buying a 10/69 Subaru 360 van, and that is why I am here.

I came across this van after walking past it a few times at my bosses shop. He tells me it is from Utah and that he bought it on eBay years back (I am not so sure though as there were 3 for sale signs in it and three separate spots where a for sale sign was taped the price on them was $1000 obo and the phone number ((880-0572)) IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS IT that would be great) It is in decent shape in my opinion however has its issues. I will provide the link to some pictures I took today at the end of this post, please review them and comment to your will.

The good:
) Minimal Rusting, really cant find any rust through
) Fairly Straight Panels
) Rolls pretty well and e-brake works (promising?)
) Includes a second engine and carriage probably some extra parts
) Most exterior parts are intact (bumpers okay, mirrors no glass, light covers (most not cracked), Chrome (most not damaged/dented)
) Has 3 all black 4.8x10 Pirelli tires currently on not dry rotted, 4th one has a tear in the side and on a separate rim included, the non matching tire is a bias ply maybe a trailer tire but has a white wall (really like to get more of the pirellis but in Spain?? infor appreciated)
) It is said to run roughly, gas tank currently out (i don't think it would take me too much to get it running before I buy it)

The problems I have seen are (most issues can be seen in photobucket pictures):
) Door hinges on the drivers door are very loose and the bottom hinge on to the back door is disconnected all together. This ended up causing some light damage to the front of the drivers door as it contacts the sill when its closed.
) Drivers side rear door handle area is a little bent up and the handle sits slightly out from the door.
) Cracked Windshield but seems to be a decent seal around it and the chrome is good. Is the seal reusable? prob bad idea ig
) Missing the front sliding window on the passenger rear door
) Seals around most windows are dry, felt is kind of bunched up on some
) Missing the turn knob for the rear hatch
) Rear engine cover is beat up some tearing of the grille
) Missing the rear seat
) Headliner looks okay but seems to be bulging some
) Missing dash glove box cover
) Most of interior is falling apart (panels mainly) seat is not torn but can see springs through top material
) Pitting in paint (im sure this is common)


Link to Pictures (more to come):

http://s175.photobucket.com/user/sonnyb ... t=3&page=1

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS on the value of this an its ability to find parts and restore or repair said areas!!!!!!!!!! He wants $4000. I realize that its not worth this but due to the fact I would have to travel to the west coast or pay way more for a restored one, I have half been considering it (that and I plan to be getting another job in a few weeks and leaving his place so want to save this thing)

Anyone else have one for sale??!!



THANKS!!!!
:D

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#2 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

Hi, The only thing you did not state is what you want to end up with: a decent driver? a show car? most likely, something in between? If you end up with this van and do glass, interior, chrome, mechanics, tires and paint, you'll spend at least $10,000 -- probably closer to $15,000 --- in addition to the cost of the van. No way is it worth $4,000 today; I'd say it's more like $2,000 to $,2500 as it sits. Are you aware that club member Chris White in Boston has one for sale for almost the same money? Not having seen either of the vans in person, I can't really compare them, but the Boston van has a lot more going for it. It's really important to know where you will end up (financially) on a given car before you commit to its purchase (unless you're like me: I buy them first and then hope for the best.) I'm into my yellow Toon Truck for over $15,000; it's a nice looking dependable truck that I can drive and show with pride .... but it's not a frame-off, high quality restoration.

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru
Posts: 3310
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Tucson AZ (I'm Ed Parsil)

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#3 Post by subaru360nut » 2 years ago

Welcome to The Club!

I think Chris White has the van you want,
I have known him for decades and seen
pix of the van.

I drove one like it for more than 40 years.

It never let me down. I only sold it
because I was getting too old to do the
preventive maintenance that any vintage
car needs to keep it running at its best.

Ed Parsil in Tucson AZ
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#4 Post by ittybitty360 » 2 years ago

rogerbhp wrote:Hi, The only thing you did not state is what you want to end up with: a decent driver? a show car? most likely, something in between? If you end up with this van and do glass, interior, chrome, mechanics, tires and paint, you'll spend at least $10,000 -- probably closer to $15,000 --- in addition to the cost of the van. No way is it worth $4,000 today; I'd say it's more like $2,000 to $,2500 as it sits. Are you aware that club member Chris White in Boston has one for sale for almost the same money? Not having seen either of the vans in person, I can't really compare them, but the Boston van has a lot more going for it. It's really important to know where you will end up (financially) on a given car before you commit to its purchase (unless you're like me: I buy them first and then hope for the best.) I'm into my yellow Toon Truck for over $15,000; it's a nice looking dependable truck that I can drive and show with pride .... but it's not a frame-off, high quality restoration.

Roger I am much like you, I buy it and getting road worthy and drive it until I can afford some major repairs. When I buy a vehicle I usually plan on keeping it for life; I have at least 2 SVXs that will be that way, the Justy and the Brat will never go anywhere and will be passed on. That is assuming I have kids one day. I am an AET engineer so the money can get good and I am a penny pincher in every aspect of life and take it where I can get it. As I say I know my bosses mentality and know i am getting the shorter end of the straw. I will scope out Chris White's van and go from there, but as I mentioned its gonna cost enough to get it home if I cant drive it here which I would be willing to do.

Thanks for the reply and feel free to update me if you see anymore come across the sight.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5181912349.html this one just popped up and is quite steep!

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#5 Post by ittybitty360 » 2 years ago

subaru360nut wrote:Welcome to The Club!

I think Chris White has the van you want,
I have known him for decades and seen
pix of the van.

I drove one like it for more than 40 years.

It never let me down. I only sold it
because I was getting too old to do the
preventive maintenance that any vintage
car needs to keep it running at its best.

Ed Parsil in Tucson AZ

Thanks for the reply Ed. I am going to check his van out (assuming its on here) and I will try to decide what to do. They are rare but if I can buy two for the price of one I think I would be better off for the sake of parts; or one good one that doesnt need a whole lot. As I mentioned I drive the Brat daily and just love it; it really hasnt needed much maintence at all!

TTYL

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#6 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

Your original letter was lengthy and I'm willing to respond with an equally lengthy letter of my own -- but it seems like a waste of my time to do so. Both Ed and I are of the opinion that Chris White's van seems to be a much better car and since it's available for about the same amount of money as the MN van, I'm surprised that you're not leaping for it. The NJ van is possibly better than the MN van but its $7,000 asking price is completely unrealistic (as I think it's a $4,000 car .... and it's far away.) That's why I asked what you hope to end up with. There are some cars that are just too far gone to ever bring back. When you're working at reviving a rust-free vehicle, you at least have the hope that one day, your efforts will pay off and you'll drive around in a nice vehicle. With the MN van, I don't think that will ever happen. Another thing to consider: parts for all 360s are scarce -- and getting scarcer. Also, the 360 sheet metal is very thin and subject to rust and rot. Personally, although my standards are low, these low standards won't allow me to work on a car that's too far gone. I've come to feel that some cars are just not worth bringing back: some must die so that others may live! Ask yourself, can the MN van really be brought back? I don't ever want to make an effort at revival unless I'm going to succeed .... and I just don't think the MN van can be successfully revived. Sorry.

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#7 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

Forget my most recent letter (above.) I think the MN van can be saved. I saw a complete rust bucket yesterday that had been dragged out here from IL and was hopeless. Apparently, the bad image of that van stayed with me and helped form my negative opinion. The MN van has some hope and I apologize for being so harsh. Having said that, I believe that it is still worth only $2,500 and, given the choice, I prefer Chris White's MA van, particularly as his price has fallen to $4,500. It would be worth the extra money to have the MA van .... but there's hope for the MA van --- but don't pay $4,000 for it!

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#8 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

Mistake in the last line of my apology letter just above: there's hope for the MN van ---- but don't pay $4,000 for it!

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#9 Post by ittybitty360 » 2 years ago

rogerbhp wrote:Your original letter was lengthy and I'm willing to respond with an equally lengthy letter of my own -- but it seems like a waste of my time to do so. Both Ed and I are of the opinion that Chris White's van seems to be a much better car and since it's available for about the same amount of money as the MN van, I'm surprised that you're not leaping for it. The NJ van is possibly better than the MN van but its $7,000 asking price is completely unrealistic (as I think it's a $4,000 car .... and it's far away.) That's why I asked what you hope to end up with. There are some cars that are just too far gone to ever bring back. When you're working at reviving a rust-free vehicle, you at least have the hope that one day, your efforts will pay off and you'll drive around in a nice vehicle. With the MN van, I don't think that will ever happen. Another thing to consider: parts for all 360s are scarce -- and getting scarcer. Also, the 360 sheet metal is very thin and subject to rust and rot. Personally, although my standards are low, these low standards won't allow me to work on a car that's too far gone. I've come to feel that some cars are just not worth bringing back: some must die so that others may live! Ask yourself, can the MN van really be brought back? I don't ever want to make an effort at revival unless I'm going to succeed .... and I just don't think the MN van can be successfully revived. Sorry.
I hear ya, but it is supposedly a Utah van and fairly rust free as side form some pitting of the paint. My brat has very similar sheet metal and has its issues but love will pull me through any repairs it will need when that time comes. I have contacted Chris and am awaiting his reply, with his asking price of 5200 it will cost me at least 1500 to ship it here if not drivable, and believe me iIwould drive it, but winter is soon approaching.

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#10 Post by ittybitty360 » 2 years ago

ittybitty360 wrote:
rogerbhp wrote:Your original letter was lengthy and I'm willing to respond with an equally lengthy letter of my own -- but it seems like a waste of my time to do so. Both Ed and I are of the opinion that Chris White's van seems to be a much better car and since it's available for about the same amount of money as the MN van, I'm surprised that you're not leaping for it. The NJ van is possibly better than the MN van but its $7,000 asking price is completely unrealistic (as I think it's a $4,000 car .... and it's far away.) That's why I asked what you hope to end up with. There are some cars that are just too far gone to ever bring back. When you're working at reviving a rust-free vehicle, you at least have the hope that one day, your efforts will pay off and you'll drive around in a nice vehicle. With the MN van, I don't think that will ever happen. Another thing to consider: parts for all 360s are scarce -- and getting scarcer. Also, the 360 sheet metal is very thin and subject to rust and rot. Personally, although my standards are low, these low standards won't allow me to work on a car that's too far gone. I've come to feel that some cars are just not worth bringing back: some must die so that others may live! Ask yourself, can the MN van really be brought back? I don't ever want to make an effort at revival unless I'm going to succeed .... and I just don't think the MN van can be successfully revived. Sorry.
I hear ya, but it is supposedly a Utah van and fairly rust free as side form some pitting of the paint. My brat has very similar sheet metal and has its issues but love will pull me through any repairs it will need when that time comes. I have contacted Chris and am awaiting his reply, with his asking price of 5200 it will cost me at least 1500 to ship it here if not drivable, and believe me iIwould drive it, but winter is soon approaching.
I noticed your reply to your reply just now. And thanks for the heads up of Chris' asking price drop. I will await his pictures unless someone else has some. Now worries on the harshness, i am confident it's not quite worth 4k but again it's gonna cost me to ship one. I'd like to get it for 3200 but highly doubt he is gonna do it. I might just have to play hardball and turn it down and see what happens. If he seriously paid 3k for it and he can verify to find out if he is lying or not, I would prob pay closer to what he is asking.

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#11 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

A $1,500 shipping cost seems extremely high to me. Last year I shipped a car from L.A. to Atlanta for $1,200, so your cost on the MA van should be around $800. I used U Ship. (The zip code for Chris is 02747.)

I believe you can play hardball on price as these vans are essentially unknown to the collector car industry, so the only real buyer is someone like yourself who knows what a 360 van is .... such a person also knows how hard it is to find parts for the car and will tend to shy away because of the parts scarcity and cost (a repop windshield and gasket can cost around $550, installed; resleeving the brake cylinders - all seven of them - will cost over $650 .... plus the labor to install them.)

Any time you ship any 360, you should be very emphatic to the shipper that these cars are tiny! I've heard horror stories that transporters were unable to load the 360s onto their trucks because of the very small size of these cars (mainly seems to be in the width, which is very small, indeed.) If you need to know the wheelbase, let me know and I'll measure tomorrow.

Good luck with whatever you decide and let us know. Roger

User avatar
LeeBuckman
360 Fanatic
Posts: 284
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Ashford, UK

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#12 Post by LeeBuckman » 2 years ago

ittybitty360 wrote:
rogerbhp wrote:Hi, The only thing you did not state is what you want to end up with: a decent driver? a show car? most likely, something in between? If you end up with this van and do glass, interior, chrome, mechanics, tires and paint, you'll spend at least $10,000 -- probably closer to $15,000 --- in addition to the cost of the van. No way is it worth $4,000 today; I'd say it's more like $2,000 to $,2500 as it sits. Are you aware that club member Chris White in Boston has one for sale for almost the same money? Not having seen either of the vans in person, I can't really compare them, but the Boston van has a lot more going for it. It's really important to know where you will end up (financially) on a given car before you commit to its purchase (unless you're like me: I buy them first and then hope for the best.) I'm into my yellow Toon Truck for over $15,000; it's a nice looking dependable truck that I can drive and show with pride .... but it's not a frame-off, high quality restoration.

Roger I am much like you, I buy it and getting road worthy and drive it until I can afford some major repairs. When I buy a vehicle I usually plan on keeping it for life; I have at least 2 SVXs that will be that way, the Justy and the Brat will never go anywhere and will be passed on. That is assuming I have kids one day. I am an AET engineer so the money can get good and I am a penny pincher in every aspect of life and take it where I can get it. As I say I know my bosses mentality and know i am getting the shorter end of the straw. I will scope out Chris White's van and go from there, but as I mentioned its gonna cost enough to get it home if I cant drive it here which I would be willing to do.

Thanks for the reply and feel free to update me if you see anymore come across the sight.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5181912349.html this one just popped up and is quite steep!
Don't think of the cost. I imported one to the UK ! :lol:

Welcome, by the way ..........

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#13 Post by rogerbhp » 2 years ago

What ever happened with this? Did you get a van?

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#14 Post by ittybitty360 » 1 year ago

Roger,

Yes I finally ending up picking up the van on Memorial Day. It was a situation where I had a tentative agreement with my ex-boss, the van in exchange for the repo work I did last fall. He owed me like 424 hours of work at the end of this all and I gave him the ultimatum of giving me the van for what was owed to me or pay me the cash. I ended up giving up about $250 more than I was willing to spend on it but after he tried making me pay money on top of what was owed and tried saying that I had the title in my possession, I figured I better get what I can, so i took the van and will be transferring the title in the next week or so.

Wish me luck with it! :mrgreen:

Image

Image

Image

oldone
360 Master
Posts: 3810
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Norman Okla / OU SOONERS Thunder

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#15 Post by oldone » 1 year ago

From what I see it looks great! :shock: And considering the rust belt location! :wink: Of course we will need a lot more pics to make sure you got a deal. :roll: :lol: :lol: So............

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#16 Post by rogerbhp » 1 year ago

Congratulations on your new acquisition! The van looks good! For the last six months or so, I've been trying to help a friend with the van he just got .... and I can tell you that available vans in almost any condition (and parts for them) are extremely hard to find! As you know, the value of a given van is greatly driven by their general availability .... and I have never seen them (or parts for them) in such short supply! Good job! .... and now the hard part begins.

User avatar
kjrcace360fan
360 Master
Posts: 2501
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Charleston, West Virginia

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#17 Post by kjrcace360fan » 1 year ago

Looks pretty good! Let us know where you need help.
Spud the Orange Young, Hippie, Little John the Truck & Dune Buggy.

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#18 Post by ittybitty360 » 1 year ago

Thanks!

Oldone > my link in the original post will show the worst parts of the van as it sits. I think with a nice bath and some minimal cleaning it will show its true colors.

Rogerbhp > As of now I got a couple parts arranged from Mark H. Rear passenger front sliding cargo window and the bottom door hinge on the drivers side in which the rear door is disconnected from. From there I plan on getting it fired up and drive it around to see what its all gonna need for reliability. It will be a tedious process with all my other projects to finish before winter.. :|

kjrcace360fan > I'm sure I will need plenty of insight throughout this process lol :mrgreen:

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#19 Post by rogerbhp » 1 year ago

You are correct to see what it needs for reliability before doing anything else to it. Maybe you'll get lucky and dodge the "brake" bullet that all 360 owners seem to face .... if so, you'll be very lucky, indeed. (The brakes are probably the one weak point in the car.) The good and the bad news is that once you've been through the brakes properly, it'll be years till you need to go there again. My two trucks had the brakes done about 3 to 4 years ago and so far, they're perfect, with no maintenance needed.

FWIW, upon looking at all the pics of your van (which I'd not seen before), if you got it for about $4,000, you should have no complaint. I may have a source for a factory rear seat, if you still need one.

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#20 Post by ittybitty360 » 1 year ago

Roger,

With all my unpaid wages, I paid close to $3445, or within 2% of that. $3200 was my turn back point and refused to go any higher. I think I will be happy in the long run, although I really needed the money the last 6 months or so.. Either way, now its mine forever (pending title change this week of course).

I very well could use a back seat, I am not 100% sure what route I am going to take with the van, all I know is it WILL be driven a bunch when its reliable. Why don't you check on that seat, I am also looking for some other "needles in a haystack"...... The rear hatch/glass chrome lever and the rear fold down engine cover. Oh and a glove box door, and a carpets or carpet templates.

Help? :lol:

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#21 Post by rogerbhp » 1 year ago

Every time I've bought a car there has always been something else that made the timing of another car purchase bad at the time .... but when I followed through on the purchase, I was always happy I did. The first time you drive the van, you'll forget about how much you paid for it.

I'll try to reach the owner of the seat and will let you know if it's still available. Is the rear hatch chrome lever you refer to the
t-handle that raises the rear hatch? Carpets are easy .... I'd recommend that you just get them fit to your van, rather than trying to fit to someone else's specs. I gave away my supply of spare parts so I'm not a good source for you but I'll try to hook you up if I can.

I presume your first two orders of business are: engine (make it go) and brakes (make it stop.) ??

User avatar
kjrcace360fan
360 Master
Posts: 2501
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Charleston, West Virginia

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#22 Post by kjrcace360fan » 1 year ago

Love the SVX too.
Spud the Orange Young, Hippie, Little John the Truck & Dune Buggy.

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#23 Post by ittybitty360 » 1 year ago

Roger, You are correct. Engine running first, stopping reliable second. Enjoyment comes next. Then some fixing up/customization. The handle I am looking for is the one that 'pops' the back window. It is mounted on the fold down gate in the back under the lift gate and can be see in one or two of the pictures on my photobucket link in the first post. Let me know what you find out on the seat and other stuff! thanks!

KJRcace, Thank you, I am a HUGE fan of SVX, Ive gotten up to 7 of them, I am currently down to 5 but looking at cleaning up and selling the '97 Polo you see in the picture. My color is Claret, the 92-94 Maroon color and not a huge fan of the other colors for my collection, eventually I should get down to 2 or 3 SVXii but its taking me some time lol

User avatar
ittybitty360
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Mankato, Mn

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#24 Post by ittybitty360 » 1 year ago

rogerbhp wrote:Every time I've bought a car there has always been something else that made the timing of another car purchase bad at the time .... but when I followed through on the purchase, I was always happy I did. The first time you drive the van, you'll forget about how much you paid for it.

I'll try to reach the owner of the seat and will let you know if it's still available. Is the rear hatch chrome lever you refer to the
t-handle that raises the rear hatch? Carpets are easy .... I'd recommend that you just get them fit to your van, rather than trying to fit to someone else's specs. I gave away my supply of spare parts so I'm not a good source for you but I'll try to hook you up if I can.

I presume your first two orders of business are: engine (make it go) and brakes (make it stop.) ??
Any luck on that rear seat RogerBHP?

rogerbhp
360 Master
Posts: 1704
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: LA, California

Re: ittybitty360 in Minnesota. Help me with my decision please!

#25 Post by rogerbhp » 1 year ago

The guy that (maybe) had a seat seems to have disappeared. My two last PMs have not been picked up yet so I assume he's no longer interested in Subies. If you want to go non-original for a back seat, there are several junkyard choices you can make. Also, recently (a couple of months ago?) this subject was visited again and someone put up a link to what looked like a pretty good alternative: a newly made aftermarket seat that looked pretty good. If my guy resurfaces, I'l let you know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlofsumner and 3 guests