New member hello

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

dscamp3

New member hello

#1 Post by dscamp3 »

New member from W. Texas. Have a restored sedan (69) painted dark blue. My father in law has acquired six 360's and restored 3 so far. We have the 3 that are still in need of work in our barn and use them for parts. Looking forward to sharing stories of how to fix stuff and find or make replacement parts.

2stroketurbo
360 Master
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!

Re: New member hello

#2 Post by 2stroketurbo »

dscamp3 wrote:New member from W. Texas. Have a restored sedan (69) painted dark blue. My father in law has acquired six 360's and restored 3 so far. We have the 3 that are still in need of work in our barn and use them for parts. Looking forward to sharing stories of how to fix stuff and find or make replacement parts.

Welcome to the club, to have six (or 7), and restored three, you must be familiar with them. Welcome, welcome, welcome,! you found the right place. Is your blue car the beautiful metallic blue Sedan on on YouTube? Post up some photos.
ImageImageImage

oldone
360 Master

#3 Post by oldone »

dscamp3 wrote:New member from W. Texas. Have a restored sedan (69) painted dark blue. My father in law has acquired six 360's and restored 3 so far. We have the 3 that are still in need of work in our barn and use them for parts. Looking forward to sharing stories of how to fix stuff and find or make replacement parts.
Welcome to the club!! what part of west Texas ??? I'm headed to Midland sometime next week to pickup a truck I bought out there. I live in Norman Okla. You might give Ed your vin#s he might know where some some of them came from? Oh yes pics please :wink:

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

#4 Post by subaru360nut »

Welcome to The Club! Please do e-mail me the VINs.

Also I can e-mail you my 8-pg parts lists if you e-mail me, I might have something
you can use.

Ed
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!

patrick106902
360 Newbie

#5 Post by patrick106902 »

Welcome to the club, I am a new member as well, and the member here are great!

books1
360 Master

#6 Post by books1 »

Welcome to the Club from downunder - now let's see some piccys! :D