MEMBERSHIP DUES AND OFFICERS??

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

jasonyman

#1 Post by jasonyman »

Ed
In view of the future of this club and to better serve its members I propose that this club establish elected officers with you (Ed) as President of course.
President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Events Director, Editor, etc.

It could be very basic and simple. It would allow this club to grow and serve its members who are all here for one cause. Things like what Billy Paul has done with windshields and what other members have done should all be taken advantage of by the club. Ed we all realize that you can not do everything on your own (but you have amazed us so far). We want to see this club strengthened and ensure our cars will be running for years to come. You have done such a great job in the past and the members of this club want to help you do a great job in the future.
I am a member of a few other car clubs, one of which was very similar to this one many years ago- and today it has become a substantial non-profit, complete with officers and a 45 page glossy monthly magazine. I am happy to pay my dues of $40/year for that club.
With the increased costs of growth for this club and to maintain its current membership I don