New Member looking for parts

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: Subie Gal, 2stroketurbo

saandroy

New Member looking for parts

#1 Post by saandroy »

I have recently aquired a 1970 Subaru 360 truck and am in need of parts. The bottom end rolls over but is in need of some top end parts. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

rogerbhp
360 Master

#2 Post by rogerbhp »

I may have some parts for you but I will need an exact list of what you require. What city are you in? Roger Ward

saandroy

Hope you can help

#3 Post by saandroy »

Thanks for your reply Roger. I have the rods still connected to the crank and the cylinder walls but the pistons are missing the head and intake but the dual carbs are there. Your help or any would be appreciated.

I am from Dunlap Iowa and have recently mailed out my membership application and can't wait to be a fulfledged member of the 360 club.

subaru360nut
Club Founder - 360 Guru

#4 Post by subaru360nut »

I've got cylinder heads and intake manifold, but I don't have a manifold for twin carbs. How many head bolt holes in each cylinder on yours? If there are 4, it's an EK-32 and heads are easy to find. If there are 6, it's an EK-33, and you may need to get heads out of Japan.

I'll put my current parts lists in with your new member package when I mail it.

Ed Parsil, Tucson AZ
300,000+ miles on Subaru 360s since Feb. 1975, and have never (yet) been stuck on the road with one!