*** The forum has just been updated please report any issues that you may experience***
(You can clear this alerts by clicking the X in the top right corner)
Thanks! -jon

New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

Place to come in and say HI to the club after you have registered

Moderators: 2stroketurbo, Subie Gal

Author
Message
User avatar
1_2MINI
360 Master
Posts: 1158
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Claremont, CA
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#51 Post by 1_2MINI » 6 months ago

Congratulations! What a find!
Owner of a 1970 van and 1970 sedan.

User avatar
jeremyrschroeder
360 Master
Posts: 379
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#52 Post by jeremyrschroeder » 6 months ago

Yeah that van has really survived!

Ted494
360 Newbie
Posts: 143
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Munich

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#53 Post by Ted494 » 6 months ago

Thanks guys

Hugely down to the previous owners who took good care of it!:D

User avatar
2stroketurbo
360 Master
Posts: 5149
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#54 Post by 2stroketurbo » 5 months ago

Ted494 wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry about that. I will try again and if not then I will forward those photos to kjrcace360fan to help out. Thanks for offering your help:)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cm4sum6qivn5 ... oG2wa?dl=0

I did suggest a price closer to the 2-3K€ but the owner is willing to wait. It has also been for sale since December last year.

Thanks,

Andrew
That's an interesting truck doesn't have the cab lights and has different gauges left hand drive but made for non-us Market interesting

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage

User avatar
2stroketurbo
360 Master
Posts: 5149
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#55 Post by 2stroketurbo » 5 months ago

Ted494 wrote:Thanks guys

Hugely down to the previous owners who took good care of it!:D
Funny I helped sell this van to the prior owner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage

User avatar
2stroketurbo
360 Master
Posts: 5149
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#56 Post by 2stroketurbo » 5 months ago

2stroketurbo wrote:
Ted494 wrote:Thanks guys

Hugely down to the previous owners who took good care of it!:D
Funny I helped sell this van to the prior owner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I have a video I'll post it up here soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage

User avatar
2stroketurbo
360 Master
Posts: 5149
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#57 Post by 2stroketurbo » 5 months ago

2stroketurbo wrote:
2stroketurbo wrote:
Ted494 wrote:Thanks guys

Hugely down to the previous owners who took good care of it!:D
Funny I helped sell this van to the prior owner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I have a video I'll post it up here soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
https://youtu.be/QlmQSKBgyVc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage

User avatar
2stroketurbo
360 Master
Posts: 5149
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Portland Or. Where we avg 77 days of sunshine per year. Whoopee!
Contact:

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#58 Post by 2stroketurbo » 5 months ago

2stroketurbo wrote:
2stroketurbo wrote:
2stroketurbo wrote:Funny I helped sell this van to the prior owner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I have a video I'll post it up here soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
https://youtu.be/QlmQSKBgyVc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Here it is

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage

Ted494
360 Newbie
Posts: 143
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Munich

Re: New to Subaru 360 forum and have been offered a truck

#59 Post by Ted494 » 5 months ago

2stroketurbo wrote:
5 months ago
2stroketurbo wrote:
2stroketurbo wrote:Funny I helped sell this van to the prior owner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I have a video I'll post it up here soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
https://youtu.be/QlmQSKBgyVc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes, I have seen your video a few times now:)

Not done much mileage since those photos were taken. Just over 19k miles

It is hopefully getting loaded on to the ship today with arrival in late April. Been a long process so hopefully all is plain sailing from here :D

The truck I believe is one of very few vans and trucks that were imported in to Portugal. I don't know much more history about these Portuguese cars. There is also a chopped Van for sale on CustoJusto at the moment. It was initially up for 750 euros but has since been put up at 3000 euros.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest